[Bf-committers] bf-funboard advertisement!

Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:53:08 +0200

Hi all,

Here the discussions on (new) Blender functionality are... focussed at
functional specs, and end-user perspective.

I know it's a hassle to become member of so many different mailing
lists, but it's not a bad thing to have technical discussions separated
from functional ones. Especially to also involve artists (non-coders)
with development.

Last 2 interesting topics were about Constraints & Hierarchies, and now
one on establishing a workgroup to come with a proposal for further
integration/cooperation with Yafray.

I don't like to cross-post all discussions to both lists... so if
you're interested to discuss ideas for new Blender features, join it!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org