[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/bpython/intern opy_draw.c

Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:27:39 +0200

Hi,

The expython env variable will disappear after next weekend. Together
with the old code. :)
There's no real regression suite for Python-Blender... but I know
Willian is working on a python dept at blender.org with demos/docs etc.
Hopefully they can also incude a good set of testing scripts.

-Ton-