[Bf-committers] Ghost mysteries

Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:19:56 +0200

Hi,

I've examined that weird thing in OSX, that the interface window pops
to the front, without being active for input (transparant window
header).
There seem to three modes for a window in OSX:

- the order (back to front)
- being active for drawing
- being active for user input

It looks like Ghost only has to calls for it:

- push/pop window (setOrder)
- activate window

The latter only activates for drawing, but not for input.

I've changed Ghost for OSX that popping a window also makes it active
for input. The 'activate' call then remains for setting the gfx output
only.

Is this conform how it works for X11 and Win32? or should the activate
call (also) set active input?

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org