[Bf-committers] OS X GL troubleshooting help

Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:11:05 +0200

Hi,

Before the python release, I did a make clean at the blender source,
maybe that would help you?  Because I don't have that error... and the
'swapbuffers bug' you talk about was while vertexpainting, something
solved weeks ago.

You've reported the past months more strange things... which make me
think that somehow we do things differently, or have very different
configured systems.

Mine:
OSX 10.2.6 (server)
G4 500 mhz, ATI (AGP graphics)
gcc 3.1

I use standard Makefiles (no auto), nothing changed in Makefiles...

For testing, compare your version with the one that's released. If that
one works, it's in your compilation. If that one doesn't work either,
it's your system setup!

-Ton-