[Bf-committers] Patch: Ctrl-T to add constraint

Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:11:24 +0200

Hi Martin,

Thanks! Although I didn't have time yet to review your patch, this
indeed was the purpose... replacing tracking & parenting with
Constraints.

Before committing & releasing this, I would prefer to have a review of
the current Constraint code, to evaluate if it's integrated well enough
to fully replace the old style tracking & parenting, and especially:
this should improve it!

On my agenda... but who more here is interested in becoming familiar
with general Constraints, and help finishing its design?

There's also a topic here related to discussions on the FunBoard. I'll
try to keep it all in sync.

-Ton-