[Bf-committers] Current OS X compile errors

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:26:26 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe I shouldn't stick my foot in here, because I'm only vaguely familiar
with the OSX build tools, but I think you can turn off precompiled
headers.  The GNU build doesn't use them.  They save time in your build,
but can also be the source of some strange problems. (based on my Borland
C++ experience)