[Bf-committers] Platform maintainers: Build NewPy releases!

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:40:10 +0200

Michel Selten wrote:

> Do not forget to build Blender with the expython enabled!
> (a 'setenv EXPYTHON=true' before building with the NaN makefiles should
> suffice).

I propose to use the naming standard for such environment variables;
start them with NAN_

> One simple test to see if it is indeed included in the executable is to
> do:
> - the console should print something like: (Note the Armature, Curve,
>   Effect, Metaball and World modules).

yup, works.

> Update the resulting package name: Append .NewPy1. after the 27.
>
> Mail ton@blender.org the location where he can download the blender
> package from.

Ton: FreeBSD's version is in my home directory on xserve, named
blender-2.27.NewPy1-freebsd-4.7-i386.tar.gz

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/   () ascii ribbon campaign - against HTML mail,
                                /\ vCards and proprietary formats