[Bf-committers] Windows + geforge = please test

Brian Innes bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:48:42 +0100

>Hi,
>

>--------------------
>source/creator.c, line #532  (or after setscreen(G.curscreen);)
>
>#ifdef _WIN32
>	glDisable(MULTISAMPLE_ARB);
>#endif
>----------------

I have just copied that into tuhopuu source/creator.c line #532

Getting an undeclared identifier error compiling in VS6. This document from
nvidia:  http://www.nvidia.com/dev_content/nvopenglspecs/GL_ARB_multisample.txt
says that MULTISAMPLE_ARB = 0x809D

So I put this into the code at line 532

#ifdef WIN32
	glDisable(0x809D);
#endif

(I noticed that the #ifdev above line 532 was #ifdef WIN32, not #ifdef _WIN32)

I compiled Tuhopuu with this, set anti aliasing on my Geforce 2 MX 400 to
X4, but blender still had the antialias problems - none of the gui buttons
appeared until the mouse pointer rolled over them.

My nvidia drivers are:  44.03 Winxp drivers.

Anyone else had any luck?

regards

--
Brian