[Bf-committers] Interface issues (Was: Proposed Tuhopuu stuff in 2.26)

Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:56:48 +0100

Hi Matt,

Sounds like a good plan! But you'll be quite busy with that... we
should try to reduce and simplify such a job to make it feasible to
apply in the short term as well.

I could think of something like this:
-> description of current interface design, what is supposed to be the
"consistency" behind it?

That can lead to:
-> guidelines for adding buttons/tools/features in Blender to match
consistency
-> a list-to-do for fixing inconsistant features or interface elements

All of that to be included in the short term plans, e.g. the 2.2x
releases.\

Once we've got that level of understanding, a proposal can be worked
out for (feasible) improvements of the interface, e.g. the infamous 2.5
release we should present at siggraph 2003! Yay!

-Ton-