[Bf-committers] GL header files (glu.h???)

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:02:48 -0500 (EST)

That was just the hint I needed.... I tracked down the Mesa3D packages,
and followed the links back to www.mesa3d.org, and from there, found that
the glu headers were in the OpenGL samples from SGI.  Unfortunately, I've
only got a limited amount of time to spend getting this working, so I can
use all the pointers I can get.  Thank you.  Thanks to Daniel, also.  I am
using an RPM based system, but I build and install all of my development
sources from tarballs to have better control.  I won't bore you all with
the details.  I hope to be contributing something soon.

Thanks, again.

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, LarstiQ wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 12:09:42AM -0500, Douglas Toltzman wrote:
> > Ok, I know this is a silly question.  However, I've snagged all of the GL
> > header files I can locate and I'm still woefully inadequate.  Can someone
> > point me to GL/glu.h ? ... I've got OpenGL and GLUT, but no "glu.h".  I
> > may be missing others too.  If it's not too much trouble, could someone
> > with an i386 Linux Elf system just send me the contents of their
> > include/GL folder??? I've got all of the shared libraries for OpenGL,
> > including the GLUT installed.  I'm just missing some header files.
>
> The glu headers are for GLU, which is provided with mesa on Linux
> systems.
>
> hth, LarstiQ

 * Douglas Toltzman
 * President/CEO, Oak Street Software, Inc.
 * doug@oakstreetsoftware.com
 * http://www.oakstreetsoftware.com/