[Bf-committers] GL header files (glu.h???)

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:09:42 -0500 (EST)

Ok, I know this is a silly question.  However, I've snagged all of the GL
header files I can locate and I'm still woefully inadequate.  Can someone
point me to GL/glu.h ? ... I've got OpenGL and GLUT, but no "glu.h".  I
may be missing others too.  If it's not too much trouble, could someone
with an i386 Linux Elf system just send me the contents of their
include/GL folder??? I've got all of the shared libraries for OpenGL,
including the GLUT installed.  I'm just missing some header files.

Thank you.

Douglas Toltzman