[Bf-committers] tuhopuu commits to bf

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:55:51 +0100

Hey All,

I read thru the log of the last irc meeting there were some unclarities
about the commits to bf by Tuhopuu people. Well, here's the scoop:

I comitted a small addition that allows you to toggle the display of
linenumbers in the textwindow. It's not the cleanest code I've written
but i reckon it will be extremely useful for people that are working on
python. http://www.tncci.com/blender/linenrs.jpg

Sgefant comitted a small fix to toets.c: make switching to bottom, back,
and left view (shift+pad7, shift+pad1 and shift+pad1) work when in camera
view.

So, we've started stepping on the holy ground very carefully, but in the
following days I hope each Tuhopuu member will add his own bugfixes
to the bf tree. We'll need to go thru the Tuhopuu featurelist to see what
other additions will get added to bf.

Currently I'm waiting for Maarten's Ghost eventhandler for the mousewheel,
which will give a reliable functionality for OSX and Windows. When this
is done I'll commit the complete mousewheel additions to bf.

With Sirdude i'll check what other additions will be made, but this might
take a few days. (I'm busy with 'normal' work also ;-) In the mean time
i'd like to propose that a 'Whatsnew' topic gets added to both cvs trees
so all developers can keep track of the latest additions/modifications.

Thats it for now,

Rob.