[Bf-committers] "MSVC via cygwin Makefiles" compile report

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:26:06 +0100

>> I did a   ln -s libjpeg-static.a libjpeg.a
>> in $(NAN_JPEG)/lib/. We should probably move it to libjpeg.a in CVS
>> and
>> change the MSVC files accordingly.
>
> I'm not sure what all the files are that would
> be effected by this change so I'll leave this
> to someone else (Maarten, I suspect).
The only needing change are the MSVC project files of the targets (4
currently, of which one should go because we should merge the creator
and publisher projects) which is a small change.
I can do it but there are several others that can do it as well. Just
go ahead and change the lib name, the project file developers will do
the rest I guess.

Maarten