[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost GHOST_Types.h blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_EventWheel.h GHOST_EventPrinter.cpp GHOST_SystemCarbon.cpp blender/intern/ghost/test/make/pb_2_0_1/gears.pbproj project.pbxproj

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:24:49 -0500 (EST)

yup, i was doing it from somewhat faulty memory.

6.5.16 is also available with a free supportfolio account.
above .16 is not.