[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost GHOST_Types.h blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_EventWheel.h GHOST_EventPrinter.cpp GHOST_SystemCarbon.cpp blender/intern/ghost/test/make/pb_2_0_1/gears.pbproj project.pbxproj

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:06:03 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Chris Want wrote:

>  >   First light of mouse wheel support.
>  >   Only working (soso) on osx.
>
> Is this a new implementation you have made? The reason
> I ask is that Rob has got this working well
> already on a lot of platforms and for a lot of
> different window types in the Tuhopuu tree
> (even 'works' under Irix if I forward the
> graphics to my linux box where my wheel mouse is).

mouse button 4 and 5 are only support for irix 6.5.18 and up (i think),
which is brand new.