[Bf-committers] Minutes bf-blender project members meeting, jan 19

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:25:26 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Kent Mein wrote:

> I would say your not going to get much in the way of performance boosts,
> and the more Linux platforms we have the more confusing its going to be
> for the average user.  My vote is leave specific builds up to the users
> that want them. Whats everyone else think?

put a stake in the ground, and support only the platforms we said we
would. then finish the build/infrastructure, so real feature development,
or porting from evil tree can be done. else this goes on for more months.
if more platforms need to be added, do it later.