[Bf-committers] Quicktime License issue....

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:47:16 +0100

QuickTime is part of OS X, so from a legal standpoint adding QuickTime=20
import/export would be ok for the OS X version of blender?

Although libquicktime (which is released under the LGPL) is also availabl=
e for=20
OS X...

BTW, the only GPL project I know that uses QuickTime is macam, a USB webc=
am=20
driver/capturing app for OS X: http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/

sgefant