[Bf-committers] Minutes bf-blender project members meeting, jan 19

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:57:08 +0100

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 04:50:45PM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> IRC meeting, sunday january 19, 16:00-18:10 CET > Participants:
> Aphex, Hans, Desaster, Hos, Larstiq, Michel, JWalton, MaartenG, Phase,
> Sgefant, Sirdude, Ton,
>
> Invited were all 'Members' in the Blender projects.blender.org project.
>
> Meeting agenda:
> -1- State of development (compiling at platforms, autoconf?)
>
> For all reported platforms, the old makefiles/projectfiles seem to do
> OK. Autoconf is still an issue of further work though. We should be
> ready for an 'official' release soon.
>
> Issues and action points:
> - windows (cygwin) makefiles have to be updated, Frank?
> - who's officially maintaining MSVC projectfiles, Maarten?
> - Irix gcc makefiles don't work yet. Mipspro compiler does..
> - OSX: Project Builder files still in test.
> - Compilation docs: Larstiq will update
> - Creator/Publisher targets in build system should be unified to a
> single Blender target: WHO?
> - Sirdude still is the autoconf project leader. He'll help on getting
> it working for FreeBSD
> - ODE still hardly functions (cross platform)
> - Tinderbox is becoming a nice tool already, contact Hans for feature
> requests

<snip>

http://www.blender.org/modules/documentation/intranet/docs/develop/blender_release.html
mentions there were 9 build machines for a release, of those platforms
I'm still missing a linux alpha and a beos machine for tinderbox (and
the release when we get there). Any volunteers?

Currently we have OSX, FreeBSD, IRIX, Linux i386 and ppc and
Solaris/sparc tinderboxing, for an overview visit
http://tinderbox.blender.org/source/
Are there any other platforms that used to work? I'm compiling blender
on my Linux sparcstation 4 for kicks right now :)

LarstiQ