[Bf-committers] SDNA code and starting Python scripts from command line

Gregor Mückl bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:26:45 +0100

Hi!

I have two questions:

1. It would be nice to be able to start Blender from commandline and let
it execute a Python script on the file. So starting blender like

blender test.blend -script my_processing_script.py

would make Blender open the file "test.blend" on startup, look for a
script in it called "my_processing_script.py" and execute that (and
maybe terminate after this - but this could be decided by the script
itself). What do you think? Could you add this feature?

2. Could someone please explain me how the SDNA parser in Blender
decides when the file contents must be byte-swapped? I tried, but I
can't really understand that code.

Thanks,
Gregor