[Bf-committers] Apple developers conference

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:42:01 +0100

Hi all,

I've got an invitation from my Apple contact to:

 > ... present a session (either lunch or evening) at our Developer
Conference in May (19-23)?
 > All about what you are doing, about what features Mac OS X gives you
and anything else
 > you think would be cool."

It's in San Jose, close to San Fransisco. The actual program of the
conference is not online yet. I also don't know if Apple will
compensate traveling and/or housing costs... so my first choice would
be somebody who lives close, or who was planning to attend anyway.
Apple or the BF will at least cover the Full Conference Pass.
http://developer.apple.com/wwdc2002/

If anyone here is interested in attending and/or doing such a
presentation, just contact me.

Thanks,

-Ton-