[Bf-committers] Python!

Dean Giberson bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:43:59 -0800

Sorry to interject in something that's not my domain but ... it seems
that part of the problem is that there are no constraints about what the
Python API really is.

In my mind the best way to get the current contraints would be to gather
a collection of tools written for/in blender & use them as a regresion
test suite.

That way you always know what is working at the minimum.

Just my 2 cents,
Dean Giberson