[Bf-committers] Small Python API modification I'd like to develop

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:11:52 +0100

Hello members,
I'm a member of the MakeHuman team (the project for humanoid generation
using additive morphing) - we have a problem that could need a modificati=
on
of the update method of the Mesh module.
The problem is, if a modification is made using our MakeHuman script to
a mesh who has some RVKs generated by the user, the update method removes=

all the previous RVKs (it creates a new mesh deleting the previous one to=
gether
with the RVK block).
I'd like to begin investigating where should I touch the code to test a
small modification to update consisting in saving the data blocks linked
to the mesh, substituting the mesh and relink the saved data... does anyb=
ody
know where in the code should I begin to look?
Do you think it would be a trivial modification or a though one?
Thanks for any tip!=20