[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze modulefinder.py blender/intern/python/modules/Blender BGL.py Camera.py Draw.py Image.py Ipo.py Lamp.py Material.py Mesh.py NMesh.py Object.py Scene.py Text.py Types.py Window.py World.py __init__.py sys.py ...

Jacek Popławski bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:45:30 +0100

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 06:50:44PM +0100, Michel Selten wrote:
> Here is my idea on what should happen with the Python API:
> Get Python support back in Blender to the point it supports the same API
> as it did in the NaN days. In other words, for the end-user nothing
> seems to have changed.

By "NaN days" you mean 2.23 release? Because in 2.25 release (and CVS) it's not
possible to use GetRawFromObject (every animation frame is same), while it
works in 2.23. Or do you mean "blender210" module?

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies