[Bf-committers] Re: RFC ODE to extern/

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:15:23 -0600

If your goofing with the Makefiles make it so it uses the c++ compiler
for linking .exe's and  for compiling  cpp files. ;)

> The auto* stuff and the projectfiles on Windows and Mac build systems
> should be updated to use extern/ode instead of source/ode.

If the auto stuff still works the same it does not install ode at all
it just looks for stuff where ever you specify with --with-ode=dir

> I plan to move source/ode to extern/ode around 20:00 UTC later
> today (give or take an hour ;-)
>
> Discussion: use extern/ode or extern/ode/ode-0.03 ?

I would say use extern/ode or extern/ode-0.03

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein