[Bf-committers] Re: RFC ODE to extern/

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 08:33:45 +0100

hans wrote:

> I propose to move (by using cvs surgery) source/ode/ to extern/ode/ and
> have ode install its libraries and header files in lib/<platform>/ode/
> Any objections ?

No objections so far, so I plan to go ahead.

Some platforms using the NaN makefiles already skip source/ode, and use
the headers and libs in lib/<platform>
The others will need to eiher install ode for their platform in lib/
once (and commit them if they like, don't forget to use -kb for the
binaries), or use the Makefiles that I'll create in extern/

The auto* stuff and the projectfiles on Windows and Mac build systems
should be updated to use extern/ode instead of source/ode.

I plan to move source/ode to extern/ode around 20:00 UTC later
today (give or take an hour ;-)

Discussion: use extern/ode or extern/ode/ode-0.03 ?

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/