[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/python/freeze modulefinder.py blender/intern/python/modules/Blender BGL.py Camera.py Draw.py Image.py Ipo.py Lamp.py Material.py Mesh.py NMesh.py Object.py Scene.py Text.py Types.py Window.py World.py __init__.py sys.py ...

Jacek Popławski bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:37:43 +0100

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 06:27:43PM +0100, Michel Selten wrote:
>   Removed references to modules that do not exist. The python interface is
>   broken, but it should give 0 errors when building.

It's probably bad place to say that, but I am searching for people interested
with fixing/changing Python API so we could discuss it. Please tell me where
should I go.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies