[Bf-committers] source/nan_definitions.mk

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:19:58 +0100

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 01:46:49PM -0600, Kent Mein wrote:

<snip>

> The second is to make a block for each platform and pick reasonable
> defaults for each platform, so what if the files a little bigger this way
> It will be cleaner to read and a lot easier to figure out where I need to
> edit my stupid NAN_PYTHON_VERSION or whatever I need to tweak because
> I have a messed up system that is unlike anyone else. ;)

Sounds good, the way I edit my stupid NAN_PYTHON_VERSION right now is to
not bother with editing makefiles but sourcing a file that sets the
shell variables prior to building, the makefiles only set variables
themselves if the variable isn't defined yet, very handy for overriding.

LarstiQ