[Bf-committers] Tinderbox is up

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:54:06 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, John K. Walton wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, John K. Walton wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Hans Lambermont wrote:
> > >
> > > 1) make a useraccount named 'tinderbox'
> >
> > 'tinderbox' for a username is too long on irix. what is the
> > recommendation?
>
> ok, 'tinderbo' works.. i guess.
>
> however:
>
> sgi68 27# ./tinderbox-blender.pl
> Can't locate Mail/Send.pm in @INC (@INC
> contains: /usr/share/lib/perl5/irix-n32/5.00404 /usr/share/lib/perl5
> /usr/share/lib/perl5/site_perl/irix-n32 /usr/share/lib/perl5/site_perl
> /usr/share/lib/perl5/sgi_perl .) at ./tinderbox-blender.pl line 38.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./tinderbox-blender.pl line 38.
> sgi68 28#

ok i fixed that. irix has perl standard distributed in /usr/bin.
then the freeware perl is in /usr/freeware/perl. then the
sendmailpm download puts it into /usr/local .. so once that's
all straightened out i get this (perl in debug mode):

main::StartBuild(./tinderbox-blender.pl:504):
504:        @felist = split(/,/, $FE);
main::StartBuild(./tinderbox-blender.pl:506):
506:        $msg = new Mail::Sendmail;
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Mail::Sendmail" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Mail::Sendmail"?) at ./tinderbox-blender.pl line 506.
Debugged program terminated.  Use q to quit or R to restart,
  use O inhibit_exit to avoid stopping after program termination,
  h q, h R or h O to get additional info.
  DB<1>

which doesn't google into anything fixable.... (I changed Mail::Send to
Mail::Sendmail which i guess is what i was supposed to do when
i installed the Sendmail.pm into my appropriate perl directory.