[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/release/datafiles .Bfont .Bfs

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:34:18 -0700

> Thanks for committing these, you have special access to old NaN stuff I
> guess?

Umm, well no, not really  ... I just asked where
release/datafiles/datatoc.c was ... and ended up
getting assigned work ;)

> One remark though, some of the stuff is not committed as being binary
> (-kb) while these are binary files. Could you fix that?

Sorry about that ... I have issued 'cvs admin -kb binary.stuff'
for the binary.stuff in datafiles so hopefully that will work
better for you ... please let me know if there are still probs.

Regards,
Chris