[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/release Makefile blender/release/plugins bmake blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern dynlib.c

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:37:55 +0100 (CET)

sirdude (Kent Mein) 2003/02/21 16:37:55 CET

  Modified files:
    blender/release      Makefile
    blender/release/plugins bmake
    blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern dynlib.c

  Log:
  The first two files enables building of plugins under macosx.
  The third is for actually loading the plugins in blender.
  For some reason its not identifying the plugins correctly,
  but it compiles and runs so I'm including it hoping someone else
  might see where I've messed things up...

  I have a simple example at http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein/test.tgz that
  works, if anyone is interested in playing with it.

  Kent

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.7       +2 -2      blender/release/Makefile
  1.4       +3 -3      blender/release/plugins/bmake
  1.5       +36 -4     blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern/dynlib.c