[Bf-committers] UV textures - spheremapping

Tina Hirsch bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:21:15 +0100

I know that it's not that good, but it's better than nothing (or cylindric
mapping in certain cases), I'd say.

There should be something that at least unwraps a uvsphere "clean".
Now that you mention it, I think I have/had that script somewhere around.
Maybe I find some time to have a look at it or even come up with something
produced by myself :) ...but I don't have any time before next week.
Though this is likely somewhere on the bottom of the todolist anyway.

Tina