[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src space.c drawobject.c

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 11:29:41 -0700

> Um, can I make a request? Could we have a command line option for video card
> execration off again? My older laptop runs very poorly on video mode, (only
> an 8mb card) but with 650mh processor, it should run the game engine (albeit
> very slowly) whereas right now, it moves so excruciatingly slow.
>
> Would it be hard to do? I mean, now that I ask, I realize Blender probably
> has all files pointing to openGL and has no other libraries, eh? Shoot, my
> request may never work :o( .
>
> Well, in case it's possible, I gotta ask ;oP

The milkshape people recommend folks with
OpenGL problems put the mesa dll's in their
executable dir:

http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/mesa31dlls.zip

Maybe try putting these in your blender dir and see if
it helps.

Regards,
Chris