[Bf-committers] Next Release

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:18:11 -0800 (PST)

Hey,

> Ton also had a suggestion for this:
> Making this release focused on bug fixes,
> get macosX working more like the other platforms.
> Getting python working better.

For the OSX port: has anyone suggested simply moving the window
off-screen (hiding it) until the bug is found?  I spent some time
yesterday with 2.26, and I must say it's nice to not worry about
hitting F12 by accident like I do on my linux box all the time.
Anyways, hitting F11 could simply move the window's X coordinate off
the edge of the screen and bring the main window back into focus.

Incidentally, the render window pops up with its title bar mostly under
the Finder title bar -- can it be popped up centered instead?

- Charles