[Bf-committers] New www.blender3d.org site testing

Frank van Beek bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:44:20 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Matt Ebb wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Like I mentioned earlier, I've got the 'release candidate' new
> blender3d.org website uploaded to the blender.org server, in a testing
> directory. I'm hoping to get it out at the same time as the 2.26
> release, depending on how long it takes to test/identify any
> problems/etc. The site is now valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional and in my
> own testing the site works in Netscape 4.7 although it doesn't look
> quite the way it should as in Mozilla/IE.

It looks pretty awesome in my IE. :-)

> So anyway, please take a few minutes and go and have a look through
> it, and please notify me of any errors/corrections/comments that you
> have. Here it is: http://newsite.blender3d.org

I've browsed around a bit. One thing that's not 100% correct is:

  http://newsite.blender3d.org/Support/#general3

NaN went down in March 2002 and restarted in Juli or August. Ton can
probably fill you in on the exact dates.

> Cheers,
>
> Matt

It looks great. Thanks for the update on the Support page for the windows
installer. It was just what I needed.

Frank.