[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #128 - 24 msgs

Matt Ebb bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:30:10 +1100

>   - updated Help.url -> http://www.blender3d.org/Community/websites.php

Hi,

It would probably be best to make that URL -> http://www.blender3d.org/Support/
since that's the most relevant URL with the new blender3d.org site.

The new blender3d.org website is very close to completion and I'm aiming to get
it out at the same time as the 2.26 release (and if that's not possible, as
close to the 2.26 release as time will allow).

Tonight (Monday morning Europe time), I'll upload what I've got so far to the
testing site on blender3d.org and try and get some testing and comments. So far,
it's mainly just been people in #blenderfund who have seen it, but it would be
good to get some more feedback from a wider ranger of people (for example the
people on this mailing list or in #blendersauce etc.) before it goes live

Cheers,

Matt

> Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:25:04 +0100 (CET)
> To: bf-committers@blender.org
> From: Frank van Beek <frank@iae.nl>
> Subject: [Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/release Makefile >
blender/release/windows
 specific.sh blender/release/windows/extra Help.url