[Bf-committers] New features in Blender 2.26

Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:35:23 +0100

Hi,

The etymology of Slurph:

"Slurp" means the same in Dutch and English, its noisy sucking of a
beverage. The 'slurph' effect resembles this, the vertices are 'sucked'
sequentially to its next key position. At the time I wrote that effect,
everyone was into Morphing, hence the addition of an 'h' to 'slurp'.
And finally, a 'slurf' is Dutch for the elephant's trunk, something
that really sucks! ;-)

-Ton-