[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes sun feb 2

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:50:26 +0100

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 04:50:31PM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> - We are going to use the /Changelog for better documentation of fixes
> and features. As discussed and approved on, the GNU style guidelines
> will be adopted for it:
> http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_40.html#SEC40
> Larstiq will provide information to this maillist about that, and a
> first version of the Changelog file.

I'm currently focusing on getting Python to the same level everywhere,
once that is done I'll work on a proposal again. If possible, it would
be nice to have the msvc and project builder maintainers online on irc,
we're getting far with collective #blendersauce knowledge, but lack the
specifics.

> - the appointed platform managers will make the final build, and do the
> final test... to remind who these people are:
>   MacOSX: Stefan Gartner (sgefant)
>   Sun Solaris: Kent Mein (sirdude)
>   Linux: Frederick Lee (phaethon)

phaethon, do you have access to Linux/ppc? If not, I can build that, I
really want a powerpc binary this time :)

LarstiQ