[Bf-committers] A short question...

Kino bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 05:36:04 +0100

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 03:41:25 +0100 LarstiQ <larstiq@larstiq.dyndns.org>
scriveva:

> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 02:59:03AM +0100, Kino wrote:

> >  my fear is just to be wrong i think :-)
>
> I can understand that, I was more thinking of developers using it to
> file issues they come across, so things don't get lost. Not to put
> uncertainties and vague crash reports, time for that documentation on
> how to file bugs.

 thank's ,
 the next problem is my english :-), but this is my problem...

> Hmm, that's hard to answer, either use a known binary (like the ones
> that will be there when released), or you'll just have to know what
> you're doing. When it comes to bugs, it's good practice to find out what
> is causing them, and not to just look at the symptoms. Investigating
> will also tell you if it's a problem that lies in the source, or a
> coincidental one caused by your environment.

  i wait for the official release,  too much entusiast, sorry,
i'm not a developer to read the source,  i try to verify if something in my
system is wrong before report other problem

> That does work, but will clobber over the traditional Makefiles. We need
> to make our documentation clearer I suppose.

i'm too short in my description on how i have compiled the CVS
but more doc will help

> Don't worry, it's not a stupid question. Better to inform people than to
> leave questions unanswered.

 thank's just excited about all, i followed bf-commit  from start
 and the work of all the devels is amazing

  thank you to be patient

Ciao

g.luca