[Bf-committers] A short question...

Kino bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 02:59:03 +0100

> I'll use this oppurtunity to point people to our bugtracker:
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=125&group_id=9
> please file bugs there to keep things visible, if you have issues with
> the interface, we'd like to hear about that too :)

 my fear is just to be wrong i think :-)

 i have compiled the CVS on linux glibc 2.2.5 and i have posted two bug
 but i dont know if my version is corrected compiled, how to ?

 i just used and updated my system with the libs from readme
 and
 ./configure
 make
 it work, i started some python script, and modeled without problems
 thanks for the wheel support and line number in the text editor

 sorry for the stupid question,

 thanks

kino