[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/release Makefile VERSION

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:58:22 +0100 (CET)

sirdude (Kent Mein) 2003/02/03 21:58:22 CET

  Modified files:
    blender/release      Makefile VERSION

  Log:
  Ok this should fix up make inside of blender/release
  you can also do a make release inside of blender/source
  Should this be moved to the rootdir or do we want it sort of hidden?

  Also I only tested it on linux so feel free to give it a shot it probably will
  need some tweaks for other platforms but hey :)

  I set VERSION to 2.26a  wasn't sure what we want it to be.

  Kent

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2       +6 -5      blender/release/Makefile
  1.2       +1 -1      blender/release/VERSION