[Bf-committers] A short question...

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 05:08:12 +0100 (MET)

From: LarstiQ <larstiq@larstiq.dyndns.org>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] A short question...
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 19:57:26 +0100

Hi LarstiQ!

 the blender version was from cvs, yesterday downloaded...
 the effect is hmmm...as described:

 press CTRL simultanously with MMB while moving the mousecursor over
 the icons. The backgorund becomes darker with each wipe.

 Release the buttons, wipe again and the darkness vanishes...

 I am building it with the script I sent you, LarstiQ....

 ...if one can give me some hints how to build it "the real way" ("like=

 real men and women would built it"... :O)))), since I didn=C4t
 understand the "howto" in the docs...

 Kind regards,
 Meino

larstiq> On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 07:44:10PM +0100, Meino Christian Cram=