[Bf-committers] Python freeze progress... (long)

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 23:03:00 +0100

Michel Selten wrote:

> * No effort is being put in getting the game engine API to work.

pity ...
Nice next release target :)

> * The philosophy of the blender directory tree is that the sources in
>   intern do not depend on anything in the source directory.

right.

>   That means we can't create some process to actually look in the
>   source directory for existance of a module named _Blender.  The
>   sources in source can ofcourse refer to any file in the intern
>   directory.

But *only* via the external API, which should be used from lib/<platform>

> * Where do we find the blender 2.10 api in the blender source tree?

Only in the old NaN repository, the idea was to put that up via a
modified cvsweb interface which prepends the license

> With regards,
>         Michel and LarstiQ

great work guys ! keep it up.

Hans