[Bf-committers] Test files for the release

Sat, 1 Feb 2003 15:48:45 +0100

Hi,

I've uploaded the testfiles that were in use for the releases we did up
to the 2.0 version... they're quite old, but reflect at least the basic
features in Blender. The files are also very simple, making testing
(debugging) easy.

http://download.blender.org/demo/test/

The files either have to be played with "ALT+A" (in all windows) and/or
rendered. Doing some random selecting, grabbing, rotate, scale is also
a good habit. You can do the full series within a few minutes.

The series should be added with at least a new IK/Armature file and a
couple of Python scripts.

-Ton-

(BTW: for the python gurus among us, these were the files we used to
call 'demoloop'. A python script was handling loading and playing of
the files... worked excellent at tradeshows, that way the computers
always were displaying cool stuff. Haven't seen that with the other s/w
packages...)