[Bf-committers] python freeze thing

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
01 Feb 2003 14:11:14 +0100

Hi,

As you may have notices I'm working a bit on the Python freeze thing in
Blender :)

I have a question. There is a difference in makemakefile.py and
makemakefile_ac.py.
In makemakefile.py the output is also being generated in
source/blender/bpython/frozen.
In makemakefile_ac.py it is not. I see in the history of makemakefile.py
that this copy action has been added, but it has not been added to the
_ac version. (happend in november last year)
Also, what should the intended result be? I mean, I can build the
source/blender/bpython library without the source/blender/bpython/frozen
files.

with regards,
	Michel