[Bf-committers] Last update is burning Tinderbox!

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
01 Feb 2003 13:25:13 +0100

On Sat, 2003-02-01 at 13:06, Frank van Beek wrote:
> A tip to all on the commit list: When doing a release, only commit stuff
> that is really essential, like major bug fixes.
>
> Experiments, improvements and new features will all have to wait until
> after the release. The most important thing just before a release is to
> get a stable version and one that ahem... compiles. ;)

I have to agree with you on this. I wouldn't have committed those files
if I knew it would break.
It's a not so essential update, but it saves time for those who are
working to get the Python stuff working. And imho the Python stuff is
essential for Blender...

With regards,
	Michel