[Bf-committers] New constraint *.diff submission

car bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:50:38 -0500

I am confused. Is this in one of the builds now ? Tuhopuu or BF ?
No matter I will just build them both, but I could never understand the
difference of Tuhopuu and BF as everybody puts experimental features in
both of them, weird.

aw you silly coders, I will never understand your minds :p

^v^