[Bf-committers] New constraint *.diff submission

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:16:46 -0600

I recently added a new constraint type to blender. It is a 'distance limit'
constraint. It has a small problem with animtion and canceling out of grabs
but other than that it works fine. I am submitting the diff as-is without that
problem fixed because I know of at least one user has been waiting for a while
for this feature to make it into the CVS.

It was coded with the tuhopuu tree and the diff was made against todays CVS. I
was told to submit any *.diff's to this list to be considered for inclusion
into Tuhopuu.

Cheers,
Geoffrey Bantle.