[Bf-committers] Renderer problem - black Renderfaces

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 14:30:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> When I have either a dupliverted or a dupliframed object (particles probably
> have the same problem), the rendered objects get random black faces. This
> problem becomes worse if I activate Shadows and OSA, but it's also there
> without them, just a little "less".

I forgot:

They're not only black, they have completely random pixels. Example
screenshot:

http://loom.intrr.org/~intrr/random.jpeg

The randomness and missing faces are completely different on each
render.