[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editmesh.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:37:49 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Martin Poirier wrote:

> Yah, I noticed that this morning. It's actually not
> the fault of the shrink method but of the general
> bevel algorithm and where it calls this function. It
> also acts on the additional bevel faces, which it
> should. Nothing that some face flag cannot clear, but
> since I haven't really given a look at how this part
> of the code works...

Original code:

    /* move edges of all faces with evl->f1 & flag closer towards their centres */
    evl= G.edvl.first;
    while (evl) {
        if (evl->f1 & flag) {
            VECCOPY(v1, evl->v1->co);

Current CVS code:

    /* move edges of all faces with evl->f1 & flag closer towards their centres */
    evl= G.edvl.first;
    while (evl) {
        VECCOPY(v1, evl->v1->co);

The removed check for evl->f1 & flag was precisely
what checked if the face was an original one... :)