[Bf-committers] Weird refractions

Martin Vollrathson bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:14:27 +0100

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 00:57, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nothing wrong with this Blender file. It renders fine here. No idea
> what happens in your image... the sphere has no refraction index even.
>
> The triangle at cube is because of a very weird clipstart of lampbuffer.
>
> -Ton-

Hmm, yes, it works as expected now with a new scene. I must have had a
very sick .B.blend. Can't really understand the bizarre "smeared"
refracted cube image on the sphere, though, even with a messed up
.B.blend.

Though if you're rendering the same blend-file, the outcome should be
exactly the same, no?

/Martin